7.11.2010

Now for the Men!

Ok, so I just gave you my Top Ten Celebrity Female Crushes.

Here is my list of Top Ten Celeb Male Crushes:

1. Conor Oberst, age 30, Singer (Brights Eyes, Desparecidos, & The Mystic Valley Band)

What can I say? He just speaks to me.













2. Leonardo DiCaprio, age 35, Actor (Inception, Shutter Island)













3. John Krasinski, age 30, Actor (The Office, License To Wed)













4. Paul Dano, age 26, Actor (Little Miss Sunshine, There Will Be Blood)













5. Paul Rudd, age 41, Actor (Role Models, I Love You Man)













6. John Corbett, age 49, Actor (Sex and the City, United States of Tara)










7. Trent Reznor, age 45, Singer (Nine Inch Nails, How To Destroy Angels)













8. Josh Hartnett, age 31, Actor (Wicker Park, 30 Days of Night)













9. Hugh Jackman, age 41, Actor (X-Men, Australia)













10. Ryan Reynolds, age 33, Actor (Amityville Horror, Adventureland)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo