9.02.2009

An Unwelcome Guest(s)


Hell-raising and absolutely unnecessary, ants have made our home their home. It started out with just a tiny couple finding shelter around the edges of our living room rug. Then, more and more trickled in...dominating our couches and trailing across the not-wood floors we're forced to walk on if we intend to visit the kitchen, a fairly common area of the apartment.

There truly is power in numbers, let me tell you. I cannot even sit on my own damn couch for fear of being attacked by the vicious organisms. They're relentless and uncontrollable, especially when you have the SuckFest management team in control of your apartment complex.

Ants. You are hated even more than you know. And you thought just the picnickers hated you. Well now the entire world hates you. You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo