2.22.2012

Here's to you, Mrs.Robinson

The Graduate
1967
Directed by Mike Nichols
Amazing soundtrack by Simon & Garfunkel

The Graduate is a film I keep especially close to my heart.  The soundtrack, completely by Simon & Garfunkel, reminds me of riding in the car with my Pop as a child.  Every single time "Sound of Silence" or "Scarborough Fair" starts up, I get the chills.  It's such a sweet story about the uncertainty of young adulthood, love and going after what you want.  Not to mention, Dustin Hoffman and Katharine Ross looking mighty fine.  I don't know how everybody hasn't seen this movie, but it is an absolute treasure among films.


xoxo

Kassie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo