5.01.2012

A Date With the Night

Greetings, peeps.  I actually had last Sunday off - the first Sunday I've just been given the day off in forever (without requesting it off).  And, lucky me, my sweet Emily was in town for a visit!  It was such a treat to get to go out on a Saturday night.  I'm usually getting into bed when the rest of the world is getting ready for a night out on the town.  Poor pathetic me, huh?  I had such a great time venturing up and down Rainey Street with Emily, Sarah and a few of their friends.  We spent most of the night sitting outside under the Austin sky, and of course we ended the night with some delicious food at 24 Diner.  I can actually say I didn't get home until 4 o' clock in the morning!  That NEVER happens, haha.

Before Emily left on Sunday, I met she and her friend Mark at Taverna for brunch.  We enjoyed some amazing crabcake eggs benedict and $1 mimosas to our hearts' content.  It was a delightful and much needed break from the daily grind.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo