11.13.2012

Happy Birthday, Brother Bear!


Today is my brother Kaleb's seventeenth birthday!  I can hardly believe it.  I still picture that sweet little face on that energetic little body running around the house in his underwear with a homemade superhero cape tied around his neck.  Granted, he wasn't always sweet...he used to beat me up from time to time even though I'm seven years older than him!  I have some really great memories of him from the first day we brought that "little K" home from the hospital to now - watching him play high school football as quarterback.  Our relationship isn't always smooth, but I love him so much, and I'm super proud of the young man he's become.  Happy happy birthday, my sweet Kabo.  I hope you had the best day full of love, gifts, delicious food and sweet treats.  You're always in my heart :)

Gulfshores, AL //  2006

Micah and Kaleb // 2011

Thanksgiving 2011 with Nana

Holding our new baby cousin, Rylie // 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo