4.16.2013

Five

Five songs I'll listen to for the rest of my life:
1.  "The Sea & the Rhythm" by Iron & Wine
2.  "Well...All Right" by Buddy Holly
3.  "Head Over Heels" by Tears For Fears
4.  "Shift" by Grizzly Bear
5.  "Teenage Lust" by The Jesus and Mary Chain

Five movies I'll watch for the rest of my life:
1.  Blue Valentine
2.  The Wrestler
3.  Gigantic
4.  Vertigo
5.  The Shining

Five things on my bucket list:
1.  Get married
2.  Have kids
3.  Travel to the Greek Isles and drink with the Ios locals
4.  Stay in a bungalow on a beach in Thailand
5.  Find my one true occupational passion!

Five celebrities I'd love to hang out with for a day:
1.  Emma Stone
2.  Evan Rachel Wood
3.  Adam Scott (actor, not golfer)
4.  Andy Samberg
5.  Ian Somerhalder

Five things I always carry in my purse:
1.  Wallet
2.  Glasses
3.  Cell phone
4.  Chapstick
5.  Car keys

Five books on my reading list:
1.  On the Road by Jack Kerouac
2.  The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
3.  The Red House by Mark Haddow
4.  Out of the Cocoon by Brenda Lee
5.  Haunted by Joyce Carol Oates



Thanks to Carissa for inspiring this post!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally going to steal this! 1. I'm going to check out the songs you listed. 2. I, too, love Adam Scott! 3. I am so excited for you to read On The Road, and The Fault in Our Stars 4. Have you ever read anything else by John Green? I suggest Paper towns and Looking for Alaska... which is almost all he has written but they are all great :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo