7.09.2013

By the Sea, By the Sea, By the Beautiful Sea

Jason and I are off to Galveston on Sunday!  I am so excited!  I know Galveston doesn't have the prettiest of beaches, but that was my beach growing up in Houston, and it will always be a precious place to me.  We would go a few times a year when I was younger.  

Shopping and lunching on the Strand, biking down along the sea wall, building sand and drip castles, spending hours upon hours at the Stewart Beach water slides and getting some old fashioned ice cream and candy at La King's.  

I am ready for relaxation and rejuvenation after that crazy holiday weekend at work!

Historic Pleasure Pier - entertainmentdesigner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo