12.21.2012

Queen of the Highway

Oh, hi there.  Just thought I'd pop in and give a quick little hello.  Today I am off to the Houston area for the Christmas week.  I am so excited!  I can't even remember the last time I was off work or in my homeland for more than just a few days.  It's going to be a week to remember - that's for sure ;)

I've already got a few things lined up.  I might be seeing some old high school friends tonight, tomorrow I'll be attending brunch (!) with my all-time favorite ladies and tomorrow night I'm meeting up with my good friend Amanda.  Sunday kicks off a few days of much-needed family time.  It's tradition that I celebrate Christmas with my dad, stepmom and my dad's parents on Christmas Eve, and then I get see all of my mom's family on Christmas Day.  I'm definitely looking forward to experencing all of the festivities, food and, most importantly, all of the precious faces.

I'll return after the holidays with (hopefully) tons of pictures!  Whatever your holiday plans may be, I hope they are as magical as I know mine will surely be.  MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY UPCOMING 2013!!

Many hugs & more kisses.
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo