3.05.2013

Playlist Post: March 2013

It is with much happiness and excitement that I present you with yet another monthly playlist!  Last month I had a near-record breaking number of views which means you guys must like my music selections!  You have no idea what that means to me because music is one of my life's great passions.  It always has been and always will be.  I was blessed to be born into a family that adores and celebrates music on a daily basis.  Many thanks to my Nana and Pop for introducing me to Simon & Garfunkel, Elvis Presley, George Jones, Tom Jones, Bob Dylan and Eric Clapton, among many others.  Thanks to my dad for getting me into '80s hair metal and '90s grunge rock.  Thanks to my mom for instilling within me the importance/influence of a great R&B and/or hip-hop track.  Thanks to my Meme and Papa for reminding me where all great contemporary artists get their roots and sound from - the forever-mesmerizing Everly Brothers.  And thank you to my aunt Kandace for the cherished memories of her singing her heart out and strumming that guitar around anyone who would listen.  Music is everything...at least to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo