6.07.2012

Little Bitty Update


Hi there, friends.  Hope everyone had/is having a super Thursday.  Mine started off pretty icky, but I have since recovered thanks to Jason and Maeby's hugs, blue cheese salmon burgers, sweet potato tots and The Innkeepers.  I wasn't sure how I felt about the horror flick at first, but the more I think about it, the more I like it and realize how clever the story really is.  It's written and directed by Ti West who also wrote/directed one of my favorite films, The House of the Devil.  I enjoy his retro style, and the videography is mighty admirable as well.

After six days of work in a row, I am a free lady for the next four days!  Needless to say, I am thrilled, and I'm even more excited because this weekend I get to have a mini-college reunion with my favorite ladies at my dear friend Ashley's wedding on Saturday!  I am so happy for she and her future hubby, Cameron.  They are the absolute sweetest, cutest couple, and the perfect match for one another, hands-down.  It's going to be a fun-filled weekend for sure.

Some other things I'm happy about include Bass Drum of Death's current U.S. tour that will be bringing them to Austin soon!  They are currently working on their second studio album and released a catchy new track this afternoon.  Listen here.

Also, my upcoming getaway to PORTLAND with my bff, Jessica!  It is 100% official now because I finally purchased my plane ticket.  There's no going back now!  Look out, PDX, we're headed your way.  The Northwest is about to get a little bit sassier.

Lastly, Jason popped the news that he really wants to attend the Sasquatch music festival next year, which I am most definitely not opposed to.  So far we've been to Austin City Limits, VooDoo Experience and Coachella.  Why not add Sasquatch to our list?  Of course, this is assuming we live past 2012.

Well, kiddies, bed is calling my name.  I am in great need of some serious rest.  Enjoy the end to your day, however you may choose to do so.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo