2.24.2012

Friday Sweet Friday & Weekend Links

Friday has been my favorite day of the week for as long as I can remember.  This is kind of strange, especially nowadays since I usually work weekends.  Friday isn't necessarily the end of the work week for me; in fact, many times it's the start of my work week!  But, for whatever reason, I always just have a giddy, fun feeling on Fridays.  Now, Sundays are a whole different story for me.  Just like my Pop (my mom's father) I get the Sunday blues.  I always feel really down and out and alone...even though I know I have a ton of love and support in my life 24/7.  It's the weirdest thing ever!

It turns out that this particular lovely Friday is the end of my work week (sort of).  I do have to work on Sunday, so I guess you could call it a half-weekend.  Nevertheless, I'm happy to have a Saturday off!  Tonight Jason and I are going to see Wanderlust!  I adore Paul Rudd, and I'm pretty much obsessed with the fact that Jennifer Aniston and the oh-so-dreamy Justin Theroux are an item.

Check out this fab Austin sunset we enjoyed yesterday evening:


Here are some links I've enjoyed the past week that I'm super happy to share with you:

This Daily Food Plan on the USDA website is perfect for calculating your personal calorie intake.

This upcoming movie, The Five-Year Engagement, looks really cute.  It stars Emily Blunt and Jason Segel so how could it be bad?

I found Ashley's top knot tutorial to be very resourceful in trying to construct my own.

Sophia Grace & Rosie never fail to crack me up and wow me at the same time.  Check out this video of their latest performance.

Paula Deen, the Queen of Butter, shares her list of '20 Sensational Shrimp Recipes' which make me want to run out and purchase about 50lbs of shrimp ASAP!

Peep these DIY faux terrariums that Elizabeth posted as a guest blogger on Skunkboy Creatures.  So cute!

This tutorial for cutting your own perfect side-swept bangs is a little cheesy, but you can't deny her bangs look pretty bangin' when she's done.



That's all I've got for now, children.  Enjoy your weekend!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo