2.14.2012

Happy Love Day

happy valentine's day, lovebirds.


So happy I have the day off from work so I can spend ALL day primping and prepping to look my absolute best for my special date tonight with my best friend/lover/inspiration.  We have tickets to the Alamo Drafthouse Valentine's Day Feast.  They're showing The Princess Bride while serving a four course meal with wine pairings.  I am so excited!  We've been to one before a couple of years ago for New Year's Eve, and it was spectacularly unforgettable so we couldn't wait to attend another!  I still haven't decided what I'm going to wear, but I'm thinking red lipstick is a must.  (he he!)

I am just absolutely giddy on this day- a day I used to despise.  It's funny how it works like that.  Although, I don't believe this day is just for romantic couples.  It can be for all types of relationships.  My parents always give me Valentine's gifts, and it's tradition for Nana to send me a card with a little somethin' inside.



In honor of this lovely little day, here's just a handful of some of my favorite love songs:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo