7.05.2012

The Day After Independence Day


Greetings, everyone.  I thought I would take a short amount of time to illustrate what I've been up to the past couple of days.  MAGIC MIKE was such a fun movie!  Apparently everyone else was just as excited to see it as I was because the theater was already jam-packed thirty minutes before the showing, and Jason and I weren't able to sit by each other.  That was a bummer, but the entertainment made up for the crummy seating arrangement.  There isn't a whole lot that's better than watching a group of super foxy men bust a move and take their clothes off.  Ahem...the story was pretty good too.

Yesterday on the way home from work I bought True Blood season four on Blu Ray, so that's what I've been doing today.  It's amazing seeing all the little details I missed the first time I watched it.  Season five makes more sense now, haha.  

Enjoy the rest of your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo