7.03.2012

Update


Hey you guys.  It's Tuesday and my day off!  In celebration of my day off, so far I have washed a load of dishes (well I put them in the dishwasher, but I'll have to unload everything in a minute, so it counts), started two of three loads of laundry, made the pastry cream for my cherry tart, and watched this hilarious video of Lee from FYA attempt to make Hunger Games cocktails.  It's been a pleasant morning.  I really don't understand how some people can sleep past 9 a.m.  There is so much to be done and seen that is beautiful before noon, people!!  Stop being slobs.  Maybe I'm just bitter because I've been waking up at 6 a.m. nearly everyday for the past year and a half.  Or maybe there is truth to what I'm saying.  I'll leave that up to your own interpretation.  Just call me David Lynch.


Yeah, Jason and I watched MULHOLLAND DRIVE last night.  It was my first time to see it.  I was told I probably wouldn't like it, but I actually did.  It definitely required my utmost attention and most esteemed thinking cap, but the plot was a cool concept, and I really like that Lynch makes you figure it out for yourself and declines any explanation.


Speaking of movies, we're going to see MAGIC MIKE tonight, and I don't think I've ever been more excited!  Being the innocent little girl that I am, I know nothing of strip clubs aside from what I've seen in movies and on television, obviously.  I adore both Joe Manganiello (although, I will continue to call him Alcide) and Channing Tatum.  I could live without Matthew McConaughey.  Anyway, it should be a good time!

Coming soon on the blog - pictures of my cherry tart, July Playlist Post and Part Two of Let's Talk Television.  Stay tuned, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo