8.17.2012

Flashback Friday


Ahh, the sweetness of young love.  This is mine and Jason's first picture together as a couple!  It was taken sometime toward the end of 2009.  I always refer to this picture as the "baby seed" picture because our relationship was so fresh and new like a baby seed that needs nurture and care in order to blossom into a beautiful piece of nature.  And if I may say so myself, we've got a green thumb.  It's absolutely mind-blowing that we've been together for almost three years!  We are better than ever, and I have such an enormous, ever-growing amount of respect for Jason.  He inspires me every day and makes me want to be the best possible person I can be.  I cherish all of the time we have together, and I feel so lucky to be able to grow and prosper with my best friend beside me all the while.  I love you, Jason.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo