5.14.2013

Mother's Day 2013



I was, fortunately, given Sunday off from work so I took a little day trip to Houston to surprise my mom at my aunt Kandace's house where everyone was getting together to eat and celebrate!  Basically, doing what we do best - sitting around chit-chatting, eating non-stop, looking at old photo albums and listening to old 45s.  Needless to say, my mom was very surprised, as I was texting her the whole morning about how sad I was that I couldn't see her.  Nana looked really good and seemed to have a lot of energy.  She even had two servings of each dessert - lemon meringue pie and banana pudding!  I gave my mom the Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow pallet since she'd been eyeing mine and an InstaThis wood print of a family picture we took last Christmas.  She really loved her gifts and seemed really happy, so it was a trip well-worth making!







On a completely separate note, how adorable is the new app from A Beautiful Mess?!  Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo