8.31.2013

Saturday Link Lovin'


It's been a while since I've shared some links with you guys, so I figured today would be a good day to indulge you with some interweb goodies I have been accumulating.  

+++

Swooning over this DIY Doily Wall Art.  Doilies are Victorian-cute & very classy!

Another DIY project on my list to try --> Vintage Vinyl Record Dessert Stand

A tale of three UO sweaters I want in my closet: one, two, three.

Two recipes I'm excited to try: Fried fish sandwiches & lemon meringue waffles.

I entered to win a $25,000 Dream Vacation to Spain & Venice presented by Travel + Leisure and American Express.  You should enter too!

Speaking of travel, here are the Best Apps & Websites for travelers.

Cool article about a Harlem restaurant that's made up, almost entirely, of vintage & recycled materials.

New album from noise-rock duo, Sleigh Bells, out very soon!

How to live like a local in Austin.  I like to think I already do...

ACL Fest will be here before we know it! You definitely want to get acquainted with local one-man-band, Shakey Graves.  He's playing the second weekend of the festival!  Watch the video of his performance of "Roll The Bones."  I promise it will blow your mind.

&

10 Desserts under 150 calories!

+++


Happy Last Day of August to you!  Make the best of it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo