4.24.2012

Post-Weekend Links

Good afternoon, ladies & gents.  I thought I'd take a little time to share some links I've saved throughout the week on this beautiful Tuesday.

First of all, I can't get enough of Katie's impeccable style and her blog is just the cutest thing since Polly Pockets.

And how delicious does this strawberry spoon bread look?

I sure would like to make that spoon bread in a kitchen like this!

I love that long-strap shoulder bags & crossbodies are re-gaining their popularity.  I especially like this one and this one.

Anthropologie sure does a great job of making me wish money grew on trees because I'm obsessing over this bedding.

Loving this faded chambray by American Eagle.

And this sheer top by Aerie.

There are some great brunch spots in Austin, and I'm dying to try this one.

Didn't make it to Coachella this year? Me either, but Pitchfork did a great job of documenting it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo