4.18.2012

Playlist Post: April 2012


I recently realized I never uploaded a playlist at the beginning of the month.  I am going to have to get better at this whole consistent blogging thing.  Just like the March playlist, I couldn't find all of my original songs on Playlist.com, so I've provided the original track listing if you'd like to download the songs for yourself.

My Original 'April 2012' Track List:
1.  The What - Method Man
2.  Written In Blood - She Wants Revenge
3.  We'rewolf - Every Time I Die
4.  Fried My Little Brains - The Kills
5.  Your Rocky Spine - Great Lake Swimmers
6.  Sour Apples - The Cool Kids
7.  Suffragette City - David Bowie
8.  Through the Floor - Crystal Stilts
9.  Not A Problem - Black Lips
10.  I Could Never Be Your Man - Bass Drum of Death
11.  Be Your Baby - Harlem
12.  Then He Kissed Me - The Crystals
13.  All Of This - blink-182 & Robert Smith
14.  You're Not Pretty But You Got It Goin' On - Band of Skulls
15.  Homework - Big Deal
16.  It All Feels the Same - Tennis
17.  Little Motel - Modest Mouse
18.  Tranquilize - The Killers, Lou Reed
19.  C'Mon - The Soft Pack



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo