4.01.2012

Sunday Currently


Obsessing over: my crazy mood swings.  I'm not entirely sure what it is, but I've been experiencing a roller-coaster of emotions as of late, and it's getting really frustrating for me.  If I'm annoying myself, I know I'm annoying others, especially poor Jason wondering what the hay is going on.  Whatever the case may be, I plan on getting to the bottom of it and putting a stop to this psychotic behavior.

Working on: making friends.  Ok, I haven't really made huge leaps and bounds in this department, but, in my defense, it's difficult to meet people after college, especially when you despise pretty much everyone until they give you a reason to like them.  

Thinking about: Boardwalk Empire!  Such a great show.  Jason and I started season two last night, and we are both hooked.  The cast is awesome, the music and fashion are superb and the plot is super absorbing.  Lovin' it.

Anticipating: a trip to Houston this week.  I haven't been home for a visit in over two months which has been pretty hard on me, so I'm heading out tomorrow after work and will return to Austin on Thursday.  I plan to spend time with my Mom and sister, catch my brother's baseball game Tuesday night, visit Nana and have lunch with an old friend.  It should be a fun week.  

Listening to: these five Canadians:


Eating: breakfast for dinner tonight!  We're making some of our specialties: banana-cinnamon waffles, creole eggs with hollandaise sauce, bacon and biscuits.  So excited to chow down!

Wishing: I would have listened to adults when I was in high school.  Life really does just get tougher as you age.  I wish it weren't so, but sadly, I was not lied to.  Bills, responsibility, tough decisions, etc.  It's an endless cycle of madness.

Sorry to end on such a downer.  Hope you all have a great week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo