4.20.2012

Because Doth This Was My Week

I had a pretty decent week, aside from returning to work after my short escape to Dallas.  Work has been crazy busy the past couple of days because (1) we had to run software updates yesterday which caused our system to be completely down for most of the day and (2) Reggae/Marley Fest is this weekend which brings in quite the crowd.  Last year, Ziggy and Damien Marley actually stayed at the hotel I work at!  I haven't seen them this year however.  Anyway, aside from work chaos, I've been feelin' pretty good the past few days.  Tuesday night Jason and I had a little date night.  We went to Alamo Slaughter Lane to see Cabin in the Woods (excellent horror flick) and indulged in some cocktails at 400 Rabbits.  I had all day Wednesday off so I ventured out for some frozen yogurt at Tutti Frutti and tried out a yummy sushi place down the street. Last night I made tuna melts for dinner, and this afternoon my friend Stella and I munched on crawfish and sipped some margaritas lakeside at Joe's Crab Shack.  Afterward we ran over to Sugar Mama's Bakeshop to satisfy our sweet tooth, and I, of course, brought home a red velvet cupcake for Jason.  Whatever this past week had in store for you, I hope you were able to find at least a few minutes of relaxation.  Cheers!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo