4.27.2012

Flashback Friday & Some Tunes

Jason and I at a friend's wedding in the Texas hill country // Summer 2010
Ah, to be young again, haha!  In all seriousness, I still can't believe it's been nearly three years with my guy.  It has absolutely flown by; I guess that's a good thing though. :)

Well, excuse the super short post, but I have an insanely busy Friday night planned playing with my pets, sipping my lime-a-rita and reading The Hunger Games.  Now, here's a track to take your Friday evening to the next level, babies.  I adore these guys!  We saw them sometime last year at The Mohawk downtown, and they jammed some serious jams and blew my mind.  I would die to see them again, so much fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo