4.23.2012

MUSIC MONDAY

Lana Del Rey.  Some love her, others hate her and I have somewhat mixed feelings about her.  I don't necessarily like how she's completely made-over her image to be something she's not because I'm all about being who you are and being okay with that, but her music is gangster glam at its finest.  Plus, I always feel super pretty when I'm listening to it.  In an interview with Lana that I watched on YouTube, she said the tracks "Blue Jeans", "Video Games" and "Born To Die" were all meant to go together sort of like a trilogy, and I'm pretty much obsessed with that idea and the songs.  So here are the videos for "Blue Jeans" and "Born To Die."  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo