6.27.2012

Links On a Wednesday Night



Happy Hump Day to all of you 9-to-5ers out there, and Happy Friday to me!  Boy, oh boy, have I got some things planned for my weekend.  A car wash, some advisement and a possible eye exam are in my near future.  Goody goody gumdrops indeed.

[Warning- Random] As I type this, I am trying meatless chicken tenders for the first time.  My analysis:  tastes pretty darn close to the real thing.  Quite delicious actually.

Anyway, here are a few little links I've collected over the past couple of weeks and would like to share:

Lana Del Rey premiered her glamorously controversial new music video for "National Anthem" today featuring A$AP Rocky.

I'm loving this victorian-esque bedding from IKEA.  Our bed is in serious need of a makeover these days.

I've always thought of myself as more of a city girl, but the small town life has been appealing to me lately.

This carnival-themed birthday party is the cutest thing I've ever seen.  I can't wait to do something like this.

These alternative movie posters are too cool!  Most are even more visually striking than the originals.  I made the one of Hitchcock's The Birds my desktop background :)

I've been obsessing over mid-century style furniture and home decor the past few days.  It will be so nice to decorate a house when we finally get one!

I'm looking forward to making this, this and this in the kitchen someday soon.

Lastly, these are a few blogs I've been especially enjoying recently: one, two and three.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo