7.01.2013

Dad's Birthday Weekend


As I mentioned before, my dad and Rebecca made plans to come up to Austin this past weekend to celebrate his birthday, and, as always, we had the absolute best time together!  Friday night, Jason and I met them at Mai Thai downtown, which had surprisingly very tasty Thai!


Jason had to work Saturday night, so I accompanied my dad and Rebecca to the Oasis on Lake Travis where we dined with a couple of their friends.  Luckily, I remembered to take my camera along so I got some really lovely shots of the sun setting over the hills and the lake.  Post fake Tex-Mex, icey pina coladas and many a mexican martini, my dad decided he was unsatisfied that the Oasis did not offer tres leches cake as a dessert, so we ventured to the original Chuy's location on Barton Springs Road where we indulged in some tres leches and more drinks to our hearts' content.  I'm so thrilled that I got to help my dad celebrate his birthday, and I look forward to partying it up with him in all the years to come!








xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love the view from the Oasis, it never disappoints! Looks like you had a great weekend with your dad :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo