10.09.2013

A Brief Currently



Loving: the beginnings of the Fall season in Austin.  The humidity and sweltering heat is finally fading, and those light breezes are starting to blow through.  It's my favorite time of year; a time I look forward to all year round!  Pumpkins are a plenty, orange and red leaves are making themselves known and the ghosts n' goblins are preparing for all hallows' eve.  ;)

Watching: As far as shows go, we're keeping up with Homeland, Parenthood, New Girl and Boardwalk Empire.  I (alone) am watching the new season of my ultimate guilty pleasure, The Vampire Diaries.  The first episode of this season's SNL was hilarious!  Did you see it?  Tina Fey hosted, and Arcade Fire was the musical guest.  They introduced six new cast members, and, so far, they are awesome, and my fave character, Drunk Uncle, even made an appearance.  It doesn't get much better than that my friends.

Anticipating: My twenty-fifth birthday on the thirtieth of this month, Halloween and moving into a new place.

Eating: Some yummy treats I picked up at the new Trader Joe's yesterday - veggie samosas, mango ginger chutney, cranberry apple butter, a couple of bottles of wine, butternut squash soup and greek yogurt! It's so nice having a variety of grocery stores that all offer a variety of products.  Central Market is probably still my favorite, but Trader Joe's is definitely a runner-up.

2 comments:

  1. I'm liking the new season of Parenthood for the most part. I did feel like they crammed way too much in the first episode though... Christina deciding to run for mayor, Crosby & Jasmine having their baby, Joel getting that new job AND Amber getting engaged. That's a LOT of major events all in one episode. Anyway, this will probably be the last season, because it just barely got renewed last time. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that the first episode was so rushed! It's such a good show, I can't believe I didn't start watching it sooner!

      Sarah

      sarrrahgirl

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo