5.08.2012

Get Pumped: May/Workout Playlist Post

Once again, I'm inspired by Danielle of Sometimes Sweet and her workout playlist post.  I've decided to share some of my own favorite tracks from my workout playlist.  These songs absolutely never ever fail to get me goin' and feelin' like a hot, relentless piece of woman!  Just try them out for yourself next time you plan on hitting the gym/trail/sidewalk for some body and mind blowing cardio.  Do it.

Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Remix) - Kid Cudi, MGMT, Ratatat
Like A G6 - Far East Movement
God Killed the Queen - Louis XIV
Jump Around - House of Pain
Money On My Mind - Lil Wayne
High School Roaches - Bass Drum of Death
Scream - Misfits
Save Your Soul - She Wants Revenge
I Just Wanna F - David Guetta, Timbaland, Fergie
Big Pimpin' - Jay Z
The Inch - Peaches
Sleazy - Ke$ha
Treats - Sleigh Bells
I Know What I Am - Band of Skulls
Alive - Kid Cudi & Ratatat
It Ain't Love - MSTRKRFT
I Don't Wanna Fall In Love - She Wants Revenge
Need You Tonight - INXS
I Started A Fire - Jaguar Love
Helena Beat - Foster the People
Smile - Slim Thug
Engine No.9 - Deftones
E.T. (Benny Benassi Radio Edit) - Katy Perry
Man Down - Rihanna
I Wanna Be Your Dog - The Stooges
Colossal - Wolfmother
Crazy On You - Heart
Girls Girls Girls - Motley Crue
Paradise City - Guns N' Roses




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo