3.01.2012

Playlist Post: March 2012

a recent photo, taken last night actually
Hi guys!  I worked on this playlist a little last night and just finished it up this morning.  I realize this playlist is heavily influenced by my recent taste - rap, hip hop, club remixes, etc.  It's a little different than the music I usually post and/or blog about, but it's a perfect reflection of what I've been enjoying these days, so I hope you like it anyway.

Because I used playlist.com to make a playlist and share it on here, they don't always have the exact songs from my original playlists I make on Spotify, so I'm going to post my original track list in addition to the playlist.com tracks so you can check out my original picks on your own.

My Original 'March 2012' Track List:
1.  Show Me Love (Stonebridge Club Mix) - Robin S
2.  Light It Up - Blood Red Shoes
3.  Never Stops - Deerhunter
4.  Modern Art - Black Lips
5.  Kill Me (Toxic Avenger Remix) - Make The Girl Dance
6.  Fireworks - Animal Collective
7.  Rack City - Tyga
8.  Plage - Crystal Fighters
9.  Mr. Rager - Kid Cudi
10.  Awesome (feat. The Cool Kids) - The Bloody Beetroots
11.  Dory - Grizzly Bear
12.  Erase Me - Kid Cudi, Kanye West
13.  Mind, Drips (Neon Indian cover) - Jesse Woods
14.  The Annexation of Puerto Rico - Pepper Rabbit
15.  Wicked Game (Chris Isaak cover) - Widowspeak
16.  Thug - Slim Thug



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate any and all feedback from my readers.
xoxo